Your coaching experience will be unique and can be focused on but not limited to:
* Autism ~ what to do after the diagnosis: Book It, it’s free
- Embracing and overcoming fear and anxiety over getting the diagnosis
- Understanding, accepting and nurturing your child needs.
- How to discover your child’s talents & abilities.
- Taking care of yourself for a happy child.
- Anything else you fear or feel confused.
- Your Faith ~ Why God is doing this to me?, I did something wrong?, Is God punishing me?
- Identify and understand what is helping or not helping your child.
- School & Autism
- • Study & Organizational skills
• Preparing for an IEP/IPP or 504 Meeting including interpreting and understanding professional reports, identify realistic goals.
* Family ~ Book It, it’s free
- Parenting Skills
- Couple relationship ~balancing demands ~organization ~ communication
- Parent ~ Child Relationship Empowerment for a better understanding and communication.
* Homeschool ~ Book It, it’s free
- Setting up & organization,
- homeschool and special needs,
- homeschool on a budget,
- creating a sensory-friendly classroom,
- identifying your child learning skills,
* Tween & Teen personal coach focusing on learning abilities, study skills, Self -esteem, relaxation skills and social skills. Book It, it’s free
* Developmental challenges like independent skills, sexual education for teens on the spectrum. Book It, it’s free
* Job skills & entrepreneurial skills for teens and young adults on the spectrum (HFA)
* I have experience of coaching one on one, groups or family session, just let me know.